[quagga-users 6805] Need Help

Igor V. Ruzanov world_81 at redline.ru
Fri Apr 28 15:13:59 IST 2006

Hello!
I've installed quagga-0.96.5_1 for IPv4-routing via OSPF. Everything goes
ok but some problem have accured:

I have a PC-router installed under FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE with several
network interfaces: fxp0 and vlan0, vlan1, vlan2.

Public network is assigned on fxp0;
Private networks (RFC-1918) are assigned on vlan's;

All public networks are announcing to the Internet as well. But the
private networks are announcing out of my ospf-router too. Could you
please help me to filter announcing of private networks to disable
distributing routes to these private networks from outside?

This is the text of ospfd.conf file for enabling of filtering feature:

interface faith0
!
interface fxp0
!
interface lo0
!
interface lp0
 ip ospf network point-to-point
!
interface ppp0
 ip ospf network point-to-point
!
interface sl0
 ip ospf network point-to-point
!
interface vlan0
!
interface vlan1
!
interface vlan2
!
!
router ospf
 ospf router-id A.B.C.D
 redistribute connected
 redistribute static
 distribute-list DROPADDR out connected
 distribute-list DROPADDR out static
network A.B.C.D/30 area 0.0.0.0
!
ip prefix-list DROPADDR seq 5 deny 10.0.0.0/24
!
line vty

But with this configuration the filtering doesn't work. What do i do
wrong?

Thank you!