[quagga-users 7829] Re: Support for 32 bit ASN

Juergen Kammer j.kammer at eurodata.de
Thu Dec 7 14:45:47 GMT 2006

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 03:36:42PM +0000, Paul Jakma wrote:
> I don't. Someone else /might/ have, as/when they're ready.

Am I ready?  ;-)

Some people already know of this... and testing is what
is needed now, so I think it is time to tell all of you
people on quagga-users:

There is a patch for asn32 support in quagga available on

    http://quagga.ncc.eurodata.de

This patch has survived in my a very small testbed, but there
has been no interaction test with another asn32 capable
product: I do not have such, so I can not do this myself :-(.

So, if you are interested - and especially if you have a
testbed in which you can test around a bit, please download
this and try it out.  Without extensive testing this can
never enter the quagga code base - and I think we all would
like asn32 support in quagga as soon as asn32s show up in the
real world.

Kind regards,

	Juergen.
Juergen Kammer			Email: j.kammer at eurodata.de