[quagga-users 7726] Re: Failsafe default route in BGP/OSPFconfig

Jacob Sandin quagga at js.se
Thu Nov 9 09:56:50 GMT 2006

Thanx for example Jeffrey,

I hope it is ok I send this to the list... I only saw it as a private letter
:)

I am sorry I do not realy understand it thought :( might be something I
should understand that I dont :)

You use the following OSPF setting I am guessing in the ospfd.conf and the
AS 65333 is your would be
eBGP neigbor.

<<
router ospf
 ospf router-id XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
 network 172.16.0.0/24 area 0.0.0.0
 default-information originate always route-map EXPORT-INTERNAL
!
route-map EXPORT-INTERNAL permit 10
 match as-path 65333
!
route-map EXPORT-INTERNAL deny 20

What I dont get though is how do the OSPFd see the as-path?

When I enter this to my OSPFd I get an error
<<
Error occured during reading below line.
 match as-path 65333