[quagga-users 9200] Re: Multiple neighbors at same IP address

Steele, John jsteele at eds.com
Thu Dec 6 11:49:04 GMT 2007

Can you virtualise your BGP machines and get round you problem that way?

I am currently running 20 FreeBSD instances, each with Quagga, in one
VMWare Server host (W2K3) very successfully to represent a large network
in a development environment. The limit is not the performance of the
host but the number of VMs that can be hosted (max 25 with current
version of VMWare Server - beta version 2 I think the limit has been
increased).

John Steele
EDS Defence
UK