[quagga-users 9211] [ BGP ] Force outgoing trafic to peer depending on internal server IP

Benjamin Malynovytch bm.lists at ipgarde.com
Mon Dec 10 06:30:41 GMT 2007

Hi all !

Our configuration uses multiple ISPs and peerings, with different costs.

What I am trying to set up, is a BGP rule that would force outgoing trafic
of a specific internal host (streaming server) to use a specific peer and
not the normal routing rules (due to specific burst billing rules with this
ISP).

I tried matching prefix-list but as far as I understand, it is useless, due
to the fact that the prefix-list matches destination, not source.

Does anyone has experienced this before ?
How can I handle it ?

Thank you very much for your answers :)

Regards,

Benjamin.