[quagga-users 8094] Re: Virtual interfaces / aliases supported?

Seb sebqu at syntec.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 18:29:22 GMT 2007

Charles Briscoe-Smith wrote:

quagga-users-bounces at lists.quagga.net <> scribbled on :

> On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 11:41:26AM -0000, Seb wrote:
>> Kajetan Staszkiewicz wrote:
>>> PS.
>>> Please do not toppost. It really makes your posts hard to read.
>>
>> Unfortunately I have to use Outlook (2003) for e-mail (or most of
>> it) and it doesn't seem to have any alternatives to top-posting.  I
>> could probably use a different e-mail client for mailing lists
>> though...  I'll look into it.
>
> This is reported to work quite well in fixing Outlook:
>
> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
>
> However, I don't use Outlook myself, so I can't guarantee anything.

Thanks! I'm trying Outlook-QuoteFix now and it does seem to work pretty well
except for the header line (which is fairly customisable, but doesn't seem
to work too well for this mailing list (see the scribbled header above)).
Even so, it is an improvement over the standard Outlook quoting for plain
text messages.

Seb