[quagga-users 8165] multiple recursive nexthop

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at nesec.it
Thu Mar 22 11:09:53 GMT 2007

I am using the old Gilad's patch about multiple recursive nechop and it is working almost fine, except about hte use of memory that is not so fine......but it is anough for my production enviroment. I am using it on 98.3 the latest release wher the pacth compiles cleanly.

Why it could not be tha base to put that feature inside quagga? We don't have a lot of problem so.....

Hope some developer can give a look into it and port it to latest quagga release.

Regards
Rosario