[quagga-users 8883] Re: Quagga 0.99.9 released

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Wed Sep 12 00:59:02 IST 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

> 	It worked.  I know that still doesn't make it definitive but it sure
> points at something in those bgpd diffs.
>
> 	I did a diff -ru in there.  There seem to be a lot of changes and I
> have no clue where to look.

So it's in one of:

[bgpd] Dont schedule dumps multiple times for same command
[bgpd] cleanup, compact and consolidate capability parsing code
[bgpd] Add support for AS_PATHLIMIT / draft-ietf-idr-as-pathlimit
[bgpd] Pass NOSUB to regexec
[bgpd] bug #398 Bogus free on out route-map, and assert() with rsclients
[bgpd] low-impact DoS: crash on malformed community with debug set

Can you apply each one in succession and test?

Fairy Tale, n.:
  	A horror story to prepare children for the newspapers.