[quagga-users 8938] Re: ERROR on zebra run

ekol at edu.teiath.gr ekol at edu.teiath.gr
Mon Sep 24 14:40:05 IST 2007

Hello Paul.

The quagga configuration I would like to run is the following:

in zebra.conf

interface lo
link-detect

interface eth0 (ce0 for Solaris)
link-detect

and in bgpd.conf

router bgp 112
bgp router-id XXX.XXX.YYY.YYY (my Unicast IP)
network 192.175.48.0
neighbor XXX.XXX.YYY.YYX remote-as XXYY (neighbour's IP and AS)
neighbor XXX.XXX.YYY.YYX next-hop-self

This configuration runs just fine in Scientific Linux, but there we
have no zones!

Well, if I upgrade Solris 10 to a recent version of it and install the
packages you suggest, do you think I stand good chances to speak to a
bgp neighbour of mine? Does it worth trying?

Thanks a lot again,

Eva Kolega
Sys. Administrator
Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece