[quagga-users 10163] Re: Zebra set static routes but inactive.

Emmanuel Vize emmanuel.vize at 6wind.com
Wed Nov 26 06:47:36 GMT 2008

Hi,
Apparently, you miss a route to reach 192.168.100.254
When the nexthop is not reachable (from zebra point of view), the route
stays inactive.
It does not seem very logical that you need a static route to reach a
network (192.168.100.0/24) that is apparently connected.
What is the netmask for the address 192.168.100.10 ?

Regards,
Emmanuel