[quagga-users 9941] Re: Multiple OSPF router instances?

paul at clubi.ie paul at clubi.ie
Sat Sep 27 14:13:58 IST 2008

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008, Alexis Rosen wrote:

> It's documented that Quagga doesn't support multiple OSPF router
> instances currently (such as "router ospf XXX"... "router ospf YYY"
> on Ciscos).

> Has anyone found a reasonable workaround?

Well, that depends on what you want to achieve? Framing the question
in some way besides "multiple OSPF instances" might help here.

> Alternatively, is anyone working on supporting this directly in the
> future?

Not that I'm aware of. It wouldn't be a /massive/ amount of work
though.. Achievable with a month or two of work.

"I've seen it.  It's rubbish."
-- Marvin the Paranoid Android