No subject

Sun Dec 6 23:23:09 GMT 2009

better reason as to why they are denying your prefixes. It may not hurt
to just ask them to send their filters/route-maps to you to see what
they may be trying to do on their end.

-----Original Message-----
From: quagga-users-bounces at lists.quagga.net
[mailto:quagga-users-bounces at lists.quagga.net] On Behalf Of Drew
Linsalata
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:43 PM
To: Steve Bertrand
Cc: quagga-users at lists.quagga.net
Subject: [quagga-users 11582] Re: bgpd update-source problem

> With that said, are the config snips for the working providers =20
> *exactly*
> the same as the one that is not working? You aren't missing a
> 'next-hop-self' by chance, are you?

Nope.  Everyone looks exactly the same.  Actually, that's not true.  =20
Two of the transit sessions aren't even using the update-source =20
statement, and they're working just fine. Nobody has "next-hop-=20
self".   That being said, I did think about next-hop-self as a =20
possible solution to this.   I'm not enough of a guru to know for sure =20
if that would address their issue.