[quagga-users 10985] Re: bgp multiple instance

James Leu jleu at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 31 16:31:42 IST 2009

I'm the developer behind the Linux VRF project.

Since the integration of network namespaces in the Linux kernel,
the core of the linux VRF project has been negated.  As soon as I
finish cleaning up my quagga nexthop and netlink development so
Paul can entertain integrating it, I plan to redefined the linux-vrf
project to focus more on the userland aspect of VRFs and less on the
kernel implementation.

Let me know if you would like to participate in that work.