[quagga-users 11286] Group local preference for IX peers

Matys Łukasz lukasz at e-matys.com
Fri Jan 1 20:28:32 GMT 2010

Hello.
I have an IX peering with Route server.
I build prefix-in list using as-set from ripe.
Currently I make below records for every IX member:

ip as-path access-list 5 permit ^123_
ip as-path access-list 10 permit ^456_
ip as-path access-list 101 permit _10$ < ix member
ip as-path access-list 102 permit _11$ < ix member
ip as-path access-list 103 permit _12$ < ix member

route-map setlocalin permit 5
  match as-path 123
  set local-preference 140
!
route-map setlocalin permit 10
  match as-path 456
  set local-preference 150
!
route-map setlocalin permit 101
  match as-path 10
  set local-preference 200
!
route-map setlocalin permit 102
  match as-path 11
  set local-preference 200
!
route-map setlocalin permit 103
  match as-path 12
  set local-preference 200
!
and many ix members..

For example IX have 1000 members. For each member I have to make for
example:

ip as-path access-list 101 permit _10$
route-map setlocalin permit 682
  match as-path 10
  set local-preference 200

...and now I would like quickly change local preference for every member
to 220. Do I have to do all records again?
Maybe there is a rule, which can group all ix members, and set local
preference using a GROUP ?

Regards.

--
Matys Łukasz