[quagga-users 11405] Re: Puzzled with filters.

Ian FREISLICH ianf at clue.co.za
Thu Mar 11 08:47:18 GMT 2010

Xavier Beaudouin wrote:
> > This does not look like a filter problem, BGP does not re-advertise
> > iBGP-learned routes to other iBGP peers unless you enable route
> > reflection.
>
> That's interressing.. But I don't want any route reflector
> client/server. How can I re-advertise that ?

You need a full mesh, route reflector or as Alexis says confederations.
If you're looking at a mesh and more than a very small number of
routers (3 or 4) then I'd suggest a route-server (having no experience
with confederations).  A mesh very quickly gets out of hand as the
number of routers grows.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich