[quagga-users 11430] Re: Zebra invocation problem

Alex Broque broquea at he.net
Sat Mar 27 23:18:03 GMT 2010

Zebra is running correct, you can see it in your process list?
How did you start the daemon: with a script or on the commandline with
flags?

aarti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am newbie to Quagga. I am installing Quagga on Ubuntu system.
> I successfully did steps 1. configure 2. make and 3. make install.
> As soon as I try to invoke the Zebra daemon entering command as
> "telnet localhost 2601" it gives me error as
>
> home:/~/quagga-0.99.15/zebra$ telnet localhost 2601
> Trying ::1...
> Trying 127.0.0.1...
>
> Can anyone please help me solve this problem?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Regards,
> Aarti

| Alex Broque        Wholesale IPv4 and IPv6 Transit       510 580 4100|
| Network Engineer   Internet Backbone & Colocation              AS6939|
| broquea at he.net                                          http://he.net|