[quagga-users 11433] Re: Zebra invocation problem

aarti aarrtteelolgay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 23:58:42 GMT 2010

I already did make install. So I tried to start the zebra from the installed
path. It gives me following error.

home/:~/quagga-0.99.15/zebra$ ./zebra -f zebra.sample.conf
privs_init: could not lookup user quagga

I googled it and found that user should have access to localstate files. I
do not understand what this means?

Thanks.

Aarti