[quagga-users 12399] Which routing protocol to use

TimJ tjql at timweb.ca
Fri Aug 5 21:02:45 IST 2011

I have two LANs that I want to connect together. I have two wireless
connections which unfortunately are not stable.

Lan1
192.168.95.0/24
   |                       |
tunnel            tunnel
10.10.11.x   10.10.12.x
  |                  |
Lan2             |
192.168.96.0/24

Should I use OSPF for this?  I wanted to do failover, but if I could also do
load-balancing that would be good too. I currently have quagga installed on
one machine on each end (the router which also connects the LANs to the
Internet)

Any help getting started would be appreciated. I have read over some docs
but I've not seem any examples close enough to what I want to do to so I can
see how it is done.

Thanks,
Tim