[quagga-users 12427] OSPF Opaque LSA support in quagga-0.99.18

Ramin Dousti dousti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:41:53 IST 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to use ospfd to flood opaque LSA type 11 to its peers.
According to the documentations I should "configure" and build quagga
with "--enable-opaque-lsa" but that leads to:

ospf_nsm.c: In function 'ospf_db_summary_add':
ospf_nsm.c:219: error: 'struct ospf_lsa' has no member named 'oi'
gmake[2]: *** [ospf_nsm.lo] Error 1

A bit of googling shows a thread talking about a cleanup that removed:

> Paul did some changes to remove lsa->oi but looks like the
> change was incomplete and wasn't tested properly.

Am I correct in assuming that ospf opaque lsa support does not work in
0.99.18? Or are there tricks to get ospfd supposrt that? and if so,
how?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ramin