[quagga-users 12484] Upload Traffic Controlling in BGP

Asim B. asimsr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 06:44:41 IST 2011

Dear All,

I am using Quagga Routing suite and connected with 2 upstream using
BGP. I am receiving default route from both the upstream and
advertising my internal route through both the upstream.

I can control Download traffic but not able to controll upload
traffic. upload traffic is passing through any one of the upstream.

In CISCO we can control upload traffic using ip policy command in
internal interface but in Quagga didn't find any command like that.
Please can any one advise how we can control upload traffic in Quagga
routing Suite.

--
Best regurds,

Asim