[quagga-users 12485] Re: Upload Traffic Controlling in BGP

Jerry Scharf scharf at isc.org
Tue Sep 20 07:05:39 IST 2011

Asim,

If all you want to do is have all traffic go through one upstream,  you
can use a route map that stuffs an extra as onto the as-path for one
upstream and all the traffic will use the other one. If you want to do
more subtle things, it depends on what you want to do to know how to
approach it. What else besides default are the upstreams passing to you
via BGP?

jerry