[quagga-users 12486] posting patches vs. mining bugzilla

Jerry Scharf scharf at isc.org
Tue Sep 20 16:37:27 IST 2011

Hi,

I have started submitting bugs to bugzilla and Denis has started
tackling them. It seems that in the past the process has been to not use
bugzilla and post patches here.

Is it enough to tell people to keep an eye on bugzilla themselves?
Should the patch be posted or just that bug xxx has been fixed? I would
prefer the later, as it gives much more context to the fix. If there is
no response, I will post a list of fixed bug numbers every few days.

jerry