[quagga-users 12857] Quagga & BIRD BoF at RIPE64 in Ljubljana next Tuesday

David Lamparter equinox at diac24.net
Fri Apr 13 05:36:59 BST 2012

Hi everyone,

during the RIPE64 conference, which is taking place in Ljubljana
(Slovenia, EU) next week, there will be a Quagga & Bird Open Source
Roundtable at Tuesday Apr 17th, 18:00. It's listed as a "Birds of a
Feather", which is an informal discussion on a common topic. It was
organised by Martin Winter of OpenSourceRouting.org.

With BIRD's Ondrej Filip and me on Quagga, maintainers of both projects
will be there. We're planning to talk about experiences and issues;
users, developers and other interested parties are equally welcome.

If you're attending RIPE64 and are using Quagga in your network, I'd
very much like to invite you to attend.

Cheers,

David