[quagga-users 12869] Re: Mailing list broken

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Mon Apr 30 11:25:31 BST 2012

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Florian Weimer wrote:

> It seems that it is impossible to subscribe or unsubscribe right now:

It's not possible via email interface, no. The email interface has long
been disabled - unfortunately it results in far too much spam for list
admins.

You must use the web interface to subscribe/unsubscribe, and use the HTTP
link to confirm.

Some messages still refer to an email interface. Please disregard. A lot
of the references had been removed from the message templates, but have
snuck back in. I'll try fix those as best I can.

Paul Jakma	paul at jakma.org	@pjakma	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune:
FORTUNE REMEMBERS THE GREAT MOTHERS: #5

 	"And, and, and, and, but, but, but, but!"
 		-- Mrs. Janice Markowsky, April 8, 1965