[quagga-users 13096] Re: avoid interfaces

Mattias Walström mattias.walstrom at westermo.se
Tue Dec 18 19:17:41 GMT 2012

Hi
I am also trying to achieve this, I want for OSPF to ignore an interface even if it matching the network command. We have an VRRP interface which I never want OSPF to announce. For example

eth0: 192.168.0.20/24
vrrp0: 192.168.0.1/32

and then use the network command to announce 192.168.0.0/24 since I want OSPF to talk on eth0, but still I do not want it to announce the host route from vrrp0. Is this any solution for this problem?

Mattias