[quagga-users 13112] Re: OSPF Top Router Disconnection Issue! Urgent!

Mohd. Arif mohdarifsaifi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 08:48:57 GMT 2012

Dear All,

As written in my previous post, i have shared the ospfd.log,
zebra.log, wireshark logs.

Due to some technical constraints, i am not yet able to get the "show
ip ospf" command outputs.
I apologize for the same. The ospfd.conf is also not available to me.
But i can share the configuration on mail, if it is required.

I am pretty confident about the OSPF configuration, as it works
correctly till the time i restart 048y router.

Looking forward for your responses.

Best Regards,
Arif