[quagga-users 13114] Re: OSPF Top Router Disconnection Issue! Urgent!

Mohd. Arif mohdarifsaifi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 15:07:06 GMT 2012

Hi Vishal,

During disconnection problem ie. on restart of 048y, i observed that:

On LS Req by 048y, 043d is continuously sending LS Updates to 048y.
However, 048y is somehow not accepting/learning from LS Updates.
Hence, 048y is not sending LS Ack to 043d in reply to LS Updates. This is
not an expected behavior.

After this observation, when i searched on quagga list, i too found the same
link of yours :)

I am trying to understand your issue, but it seems it will take some time to
understand it.

Thanks for your active responses and help.
I will get back to you after going through the issue you faced. I have
a few doubts in your issue, but let me give it some more time.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Arif