[quagga-users 12936] Re: Can not lock PID file

Rob Walker rwalker at silverspringnet.com
Tue Jul 17 16:23:26 BST 2012

Maryam,

How are you stopping quagga?  Many times, the start / stop scripts that
are often used will help to manage the PID tracking files, including
deleting them when the shutdown script is run.  If you are stopping
quagga with the 'kill' command, there's a chance that it doesn't clear
out the file for you, so you will have to do it by hand.

Thanks,
Rob