[quagga-users 12939] Re: OSPFd unstability problem

Tyler J. Wagner tyler at tolaris.com
Wed Jul 18 06:53:23 BST 2012

On 2012-07-18 06:04, Maryam Ta wrote:
> I just want to become sure of my choices for Linux  & Quagga version.

Your choices there are fine. Start with the simple possible issues ("it is
unplugged") before guessing at complicated ones ("the computerised timing
system is needs adjustments").

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Copyright is a bargain, not property. We agreed not to copy because
they agreed it would only be for a short period of time. They have broken