[quagga-users 12914] Regarding the installation of quagga-0.99.19 on freebsd 7.2

vikrant singh vikrant.24.singh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:32:54 BST 2012

Hi,

I am new to quagga. I am facing problem in the installation of
quagga-0.99.19 on freebsd 7.2

steps followed
-------------------
1) extracted the file using tar - zxvf quagga-0.99.19.tar.gz
2) cd quagga-0.99.19
3)./configure
4)make
5)make install

6)copied the zebra.conf,ripd.conf ospfd.conf and bgpd.conf to
/usr/local/etc/quagga/
7)Added to the user and group as quagga to these files.
8) added the following lines to the /etc/rc.conf
quagga_enable="YES"
router_enable="NO"
watchquagga_enable="YES"
quagga_daemons="zebra bgpd ripd ospfd"
quagga_flags="-d "
 9) Then started the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/quagga start.

daemons are not getting started up.
execution of command in step 9) is also not throwing any error.

Not able to figure it out whats wrong here.

Please provide your inputs in order to debug and resolve this issue.

Regards
Vick