[quagga-users 13250] Re: [quagga-dev 10439] Fwd: Announcing BGP-SRx 0.3.0 service release

Borchert, Oliver oliver.borchert at nist.gov
Thu Apr 18 22:29:32 BST 2013

This version is still based on the codebase of Quagga 0.99.16. I just merged it over to the codebase of Quagga 0.99.22 but with .22 I still need some more testing. I guess it will be available in the next couple of days if it goes smoothly ;-).
After that we will start integrating BGPSEC path validation. More info and the code (0.99.16-0.3.0.1) on the website listed below

Oliver