[quagga-users 13329] Re: ECMP on Quagga

Scott Feldman sfeldma at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Jul 11 05:04:02 BST 2013

In your kernel .config, you want to build with CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MUTLIPATH=y

Symbol: IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH [=y]
 Type  : boolean
 Prompt: IP: equal cost multipath
   Defined at net/ipv4/Kconfig:84
   Depends on: NET [=y] && INET [=y] && IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER [=y]
   Location:
     -> Networking support (NET [=y])
       -> Networking options
         -> TCP/IP networking (INET [=y])
           -> IP: advanced router (IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER [=y])

-scott