[quagga-users 13447] Replay tool for IS-IS testing

Gabriela Botea gabriela.botea at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:47:21 BST 2013

Hi all,

As I have mentioned in a previous mail, I am a student for this year's
Google Summer of Code and my project aim is to build a IS-IS replay testing
tool.

The tool I have built is written in python. All the prerequisites needed to
get it done are described on my blog [1], where I posted updates about my
work and a few screenshots about how to run it.

I posted the code on github [2], so if you want to give it a try, just
clone it and install the prerequisites and just run the quagga isis and
zebra daemons. The tool I created is based on Python Routeing Toolkit [3]
with added support for the latest python version and replay capabilities.

Any feedback is encouraged and will be taken into consideration for further
improvement.

[1] http://gabibotea.blogspot.com/

[2] https://github.com/gabriela-botea/isis_replay_tool
[3] https://github.com/mor1/pyrt/