[quagga-users 13567] Re: "no" behavior for redistribute statements with a route-map

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Tue Feb 11 14:18:57 GMT 2014

On 11/02/2014 14:01, Daniel Walton wrote:
> We are interested in what the quagga user base thinks of this potential change.

it's an ios bug which was faithfully copied over to quagga.  You could make
the argument that changing it would cause backwards incompatibility
problems but I don't especially agree.  The original bug is worth fixing
and I have seen it cause problems in production when people suddenly found
that they were redistributing everything with no route-map constraints.
I'd say fix it.

Nick