[quagga-users 13585] Quagga people @ IETF 89 (London) and @ Open Networking Summit (Santa Clara)

David Lamparter equinox at opensourcerouting.org
Tue Feb 25 18:18:43 GMT 2014

Hi everyone,

quite a few people involved in the project will be at IETF 89 in London:
- Paul Jakma will be there Monday & Tuesday
- Christian Franke & myself will be there Monday till Friday.
If you're there too (and interested in saying hi or something), just
give us a yell and we'll set something up!  I'll also explicitly be
wearing my "maintainer hat", if you'd like to discuss things.

Also, Martin Winter will be at ONS (Open Networking Summit) for NetDEF /
OpenSourceRouting, he'll also be happy to talk to you both about Quagga
as well as the OSR's dealings.

Cheers,

-David