[quagga-users 13593] MPLS support

rajesh.bikkina at freescale.com rajesh.bikkina at freescale.com
Thu Feb 27 02:39:10 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am looking for an open source MPLS implementation to integrate with other features.
I understand Quagga group has planned for MPLS 'LDPD' inclusion, but it is either still in plan or work in progress.
Is there a working version of MPLS on Quagga source either in development branch ?

If not can any of you help me point to a good open source MPLS implementation ?
I find sourceforge project for MPLS. But I see its latest update is for Fedora 10 around year 2009 only. Could not find recent version in this project.

Regards,
--Rajesh