[quagga-users 13965] Re: BGPD and ECMP (pre-built RPM)

Jason Van Patten jvp at lateapex.net
Sun Apr 5 04:25:49 BST 2015

On 4/4/15 6:26 PM, Jason Van Patten wrote:
> Question: is there a way to query bgpd, zebra, etc to see if multipath
> was enabled when it was built?  I'm using the RHEL6 (CentOS 6)
> quagga-0.99.15-7.el6_3.2.x86_64 RPM, the kernel has both:

And never mind.  A little reading into the archives of the list would
have told me that .99.15 is a bit too old to support BGP multipath.
I've since built the latest and voila: I have EBGP multipath working.

lateapex-gw# show ip route 10.0.0.0/8
Routing entry for 10.0.0.0/8
   Known via "bgp", distance 20, metric 0, best
   Last update 00:03:48 ago
   * 192.168.10.98, via eth1.770
   * 192.168.10.99, via eth1.770

--