[quagga-users 13887] Re: RIPng parameters in quagga

Lu Feng lu.feng at 6wind.com
Mon Jan 19 02:01:31 GMT 2015

Hi,

Ripngd is using ripngd.conf as the configuration file instead of
ripngd.conf.sample.
Please copy (or rename) ripngd.conf.sample to ripngd.conf.

After the ripngd is started, you can start vtysh (or use "telnet
localhost 2603") to
change the configuration at running time.

While, I don't remember ripngd has the priority setting on the
interface, neither
the ripd. (Interface priority exists for other daemons, e.g. ospfd and ospf6d.)

Best regards,
Feng Lu