[quagga-users 13889] Re: OSPF Metric for Loopback?

Lu Feng lu.feng at 6wind.com
Wed Jan 21 03:53:28 GMT 2015

Hi,

I suggest not to use the redistribution. The following is a simple way to
achieve what you want (suppose address A.B.C.D/M is configured on lo:0):

interface lo:0
 ip ospf cost 100

router ospf
 network A.B.C.D/M area N     <== let OSPF run on lo:0
 passive-interface lo:0             <== let OSPF drop all packets on lo:0
 <...your other configurations...>

Hope this helpful.

Best regards,
Feng Lu