[quagga-users 13911] Quagga on windows

Jim Carroll jim at carroll.com
Fri Jan 30 12:14:54 GMT 2015

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I can't find the previous thread(s) in
the list archive.  Has there been any success trying to port quagga to
Windows?  Our operation is using more W2k8+ which no longer runs OSPF. We've
experimented with xorp, but it's no where near as good as quagga which we've
adopted as our organization's standard routing s/w.

We've started exploring trying to port quagga to windows using Cygwin, and
wanted to know if this had already been attempted and if people might share
their experiences.

Jim