[quagga-users 14044] Introduction configuration via Yang files into Quagga

SONDI Mikael mikaelsondi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:41:56 BST 2015

Hello room,

I am Sondi Mikael, currently working on a project that uses Quagga as its
routing engine.
My concern is about the introduction of configuration via Yang files in
Quagga. I wish to know if any work is done towards introducing Yang files
in the future versions of Quagga. If yes, can I have more information on
that? If no, how do you consider the future on network virtualisation, with
the entry of Google and OpenConfig?

Any reply that will be of help shall be welcome.

Thanks