[quagga-users 14073] Re: Problem with OSPF over openvpn

B2 Admin b2popr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:18:40 BST 2015

After some restarts of ospfd - nearly all works fine. All - but no one
tunnel - between RA1 and RB2. Unfortunly - RA1 is in production state, so i
can't restart it :-)
Does anybody have any idea how to debug/fix problem without restarting
quagga on RA1?

I've put some commands from routers for comparision to
http://pastebin.com/eUd8fRUc
MTU is 1500, pings of size 1500bytes works fine - so i think that it's not
a problem with MTU.

config for interface in quagga on both sides is:

interface vrb2ra2i
 bandwidth 10000
 ip ospf network point-to-point
 ipv6 nd suppress-ra