[quagga-users 14007] Running Multiple Instances of Quagga

Jafar Al-Gharaibeh jafar at atcorp.com
Thu Jun 11 17:30:19 BST 2015

Hi,

   While we are waiting for the dust to settle on VRF support, and also
adding VRF-aware daemons, I'm trying to run multiple instances of Quagga
on the same machine isolated in network namespaces. There are several
command line options that help doing that, like pointing to different
config files, pid files, etc. Things seem to be a little more tricky
when it comes to vtysh.

Going through the email-list history didn't reveal enough information on
how to do it properly, but I know that several people on the list
indicated that they have done this kind of setup before. Did anybody
create a guide/help on  how to do that?  Maybe have scripts that you are
willing to share?

Thanks in Advance,
Jafar