[quagga-users 14009] Re: Running Multiple Instances of Quagga

Jafar Al-Gharaibeh jafar at atcorp.com
Mon Jun 15 21:10:40 BST 2015

HI Olivier,

    In my case, I have a number of programs that continuously issuing
vtysh commands based on state/variables. I have two instances of Quagga
running, one in the the global network namespace, and the other in a new
network namespace call it newns. In the places where I want to
communicate with Quagga in newns, I added "ip netns exe newns" before
the vtysh command, but that didn't do the trick. What I hear  you saying
is that if I do the mount trick, my command would work (connect to the
correct Quagga). is that correct?

Thanks,
Jafar