[quagga-users 14030] Re: query w.r.t generic behaviour of quagga engine when PBR is in place

durga c.vijaya.durga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:24:24 BST 2015

I am using OVS and not ESXi as such. I did notice my host machine syslogs
being populated with ovs activity but not with router vms logs.
unfortunately, the vm on which I am running quagga has no syslogs nor seem
to be running rsyslogd so I really have no way to cross check if this is
what is really happening , but i think i am getting a lead here.

Thank you

Cheers!
Durga