[quagga-users 14151] BGP replay

Eng. Bahaa bahaaqm at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 02:58:36 BST 2015

Hi everyone,
I am interesting to replay historical BGP events into my testbed.As I know, there are two tools available: MRT dump file manipulation toolkit (MDFMT) and bgpsimple.while the MDFMT is a BGP replay tool with python, bgsimple is a an injection tool with perl.Both of them have limitation with community attribute. In addition, the MDFMT is not compatible with new version of python and required modification in the kernel.Is anyone know about other tools which I can use it; otherwise, I am going to modify or develop bgpsimple to be a replay tool instead of injecting tool and try to fix the community attribute issue as well.
Regards
Bahaa