[quagga-users 14225] Re: Unnumbered interfaces not working.

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Feb 2 17:11:42 GMT 2016

Krist -

Please open a case w/ cumulus support, or if you have, feel free to point
me at it.  I'd like to track this issue there.

I would not expect Cumulus Quagga to work with unnumbered upstream, since
it's not in there.  I have some strategies for you to try out but it might
be best to take this off list for discussion.

donald

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Krist van Besien <krist.vanbesien at gmail.com