[quagga-users 14350] Re: OSPF dead but subsys locked

Alexis Rosen quagga-users at alexis.users.panix.com
Sat Jun 11 22:31:21 BST 2016

On Jun 11, 2016, at 5:03 PM, Luc Paulin <paulinster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I have setup OSPF routing but some reason the process keep dying ..
> [...]
> I previously had bgp setup and never had issues, I am now in the process to migrate over to OSPF, but look like it's not very stable so far
>
> Can someone help me figuring out the issues, the server is a Centos 5.8 with Quagga 0.98.6-5.el5_5.2

The issue may be that you're trying to use an antique. I don't even remember how old that is, but it's ancient! OSPF has had hundreds  (thousands?) of bugs fixed since then. Try upgrading to a modern quagga - if that doesn't fix your problem, at least it'll make it more likely that someone will be able to help you.

/a