[quagga-users 14351] Re: OSPF dead but subsys locked

Luc Paulin paulinster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 03:21:31 BST 2016

Hmm yeah you're right .. I just notice that also by looking at Quagga's
site.. However when I run yum check-update the most recent version
available in centos repository is still  0.98.6-11.el5

am I missing something ? Do I need to add another repo to get most recent
updated version from Quagga ?

  -Luc

--
                         !!!!!