[quagga-users 14249] Question about recovery failure function of OSPF protocol

박정숙 jungsp at etri.re.kr
Wed Mar 9 09:01:45 GMT 2016

Dear all.

I have a question about recovery function of OSPF protocol.

I checked if this function works good.

When I disconnected all of links on one node in the middle of the path (with ifdown ethx),

I found that detour path were created.

But when I connected those links again (with ifup ethx), I failed to check that these links are activated.

I could not find these links in the neighbor DB.

If you know the reason, please let me know.

I'm not sure whether this is caused by Quagga source code or by configuration error.

Thank you in advance.

Best  regards,

Jeongsook.